Chingford Golf Course is a beautiful 18-hole public golf course run by the City of London Corporation as part of Epping Forest. The course is laid out in two returning loops, and plays a maximum 6342 yard, par 72.
Our course gives a good challenge for all players and is a very pleasant, scenic walk. At just 25 minutes from London Liverpool Street Station by train, it’s ideal for a leisurely round after work.
Finally, Chingford itself offers plenty of options for refreshments after your round, as does our own café.
Code of conduct for golfers
- Shout “fore” if shot is heading near to other golfers or Forest users
- Replace divots
- Be mindful that the golf course is a shared use area and respect other Forest users
Code of conduct for other Forest users when on the golf courses
- Take care if you see golfers about to take a shot
- As with all areas of Epping Forest, ensure dogs are under effective control
- Please pick up after your dog on the golf courses – all our bins are suitable for dog waste
- Be mindful of your own safety
- Listen for the warning shout of “fore” and take appropriate evasive action
- Please do not obstruct or interfere with people playing or preparing to play golf
Weekday green fees
|||1pm to Twilight||£14|
|Seniors (60+)||Before 8am||£10|
|||1pm to Twilight||£10|
|Juniors (under 19s)||Before 8am||£10|
|1pm to Twilight||£10|
Weekend green fees
|||1pm to Twilight||£17.50|
|Seniors (60+)||Before 7am||£20|
|1pm to Twilight||£15|
|Juniors (under 19s)||Before 7am||£12.50|
How to book
Please note that some pricing varies with daylight hours. Your green fee will be confirmed at the time of booking. Please note that the shop does not open until 7am on weekends.
Hire equipment is limited and if required, it is best to book in advance. Buggies and Electric trolleys can not go out later than 2 pm.